The story was updated and new photos were added at 6:30 Thursday morning. Oct. 31 – Several fire departments responded to a house fire in Eden Prairie Wednesday afternoon. The fire, in the 7200 block of Prairie View Drive, was reported at 4:33 p.m. when a passerby reported flames coming from the back of a [...]
The story was updated Monday morning. Oct. 5 – Two departments responded to a house fire in Shorewood Friday evening. A call was received reporting smoke on the second floor of dwelling at 24590 Smithtown Rd. when residents returned home around 9:30 p.m. Hennepin dispatchers notified Excelsior Fire crews, with automatic aid from Chanhassen. Excelsior [...]
Aug. 28 – Responders limited the damage caused by as fire in the deck of a Minnetonka home Tuesday night. At 11:40 p.m. Minnetonka crews were dispatched for a deck fire in the 3800 block of Victoria Street. An automatic aid policy dispatched an engine from Excelsior to the scene. Chief 5 found flames from [...]
July 8 – Sprinklers contained a smoky fire at a warehouse in Chaska on Sunday afternoon. The contents of the warehouse required a hazmat response and decontamination operation. At 1:06 p.m. Chaska crews were dispatched to the QualiTech warehouse at 318 Lake Hazeltine Dr. for a waterflow activation. The business makes animal feed. Chief 2 arrived [...]
March 2 – A number of fire departments were called to the scene of a three-alarm fire at a home in Chanhassen on Friday afternoon. Crews were dispatched to the fire, at 1061 Lake Susan Dr., around 1:35 p.m. and found smoke from the basement on arrival. Chanhassen Fire Chief John Wolff told the Chanhassen [...]
The following update was posted at 8 p.m. Tuesday. Fire and police, were dispatched to a possible explosion and house fire at 165 Lakeview Ave. at 3:51 p.m. South Lake Minnetonka Police arrived and reported a fully involved home. Excelsior Aerial 11, with Captain 12, confirmed heavy fire conditions showing and did a forward lay [...]
This story was updated and a photo was added Tuesday night. Dec. 26 – Several fire departments were called to a house fire in Eden Prairie early Monday. Fire department official Steve Koering told KMSP-TV that the 9-1-1 call, placed about 3 a.m., came from a neighbor who spotted flames coming from the structure at [...]
- Coon Rapids Garage Fire Quickly Controlled May 14, 2013
- Eagan Fire Held to Apartment Closets May 12, 2013
- Roof Collapse Injures Firefighter in South St. Paul May 12, 2013
- St. Paul Firefighters Battle North End House Fire May 8, 2013
- St. Paul Fire & EMS Blotter: Feb. 24 – March 30 May 2, 2013
- The sR Car Thread - Page 440: [...] The sR Car Thread Driver Freed After C...
- St. Paul Fire & EMS Blotter: Jan. 30 – Feb. 5 | Twin Cities Fire Wire: [...] Kitchen Fire; Firefighters Rescue Unconscio...
- St. Paul Firefighters Rescue 2 From Apartment Fire | Twin Cities Fire Wire: [...] in which St. Paul firefighters rescued a fir...
- Top 10 Stories in January | Twin Cities Fire Wire: [...] [...]...
- Top 10 Stories in January | Twin Cities Fire Wire: [...] SUV Hits Play Structure in White Bear Lake, ...
- Working #Fire - 15400 blk of 106 Ave., Coon Rapids - Units on scene of an attached garage fire 4 days ago
- @KastinaJo - do you mind if we run your photo on TwinCitiesFireWire.com? Thank you! 2 weeks ago
- Working #Fire - 2300 blk Holloway Ave., N. St. Paul - Reported as deck fire, chief reports flames showing from C side of home #Minnesota 1 month ago