Jan. 5 – Firefighters responded to a fire in a home under construction in Chanhassen on Saturday afternoon. Chanhassen Chief 4 arrived to find fire showing from the B-side in the roof area of the attached garage attached to a two-story home around 4:20 p.m. The home already had sheetrock in place. Chief 4 assumed [...]
The story was updated and new photos were added at 6:30 Thursday morning. Oct. 31 – Several fire departments responded to a house fire in Eden Prairie Wednesday afternoon. The fire, in the 7200 block of Prairie View Drive, was reported at 4:33 p.m. when a passerby reported flames coming from the back of a [...]
The story was updated Monday morning. Oct. 5 – Two departments responded to a house fire in Shorewood Friday evening. A call was received reporting smoke on the second floor of dwelling at 24590 Smithtown Rd. when residents returned home around 9:30 p.m. Hennepin dispatchers notified Excelsior Fire crews, with automatic aid from Chanhassen. Excelsior [...]
Aug. 20 – Three departments were summoned to a Chaska bakery after an industrial oven caught fire Monday morning. Chaska units were called to Legendary Baking at 300 Lake Hazeltine Dr. at 8:30 a.m. and units found smoke coming from the roof of the one-story commercial building. The crew from Engine 11 secured a water [...]
July 8 – Sprinklers contained a smoky fire at a warehouse in Chaska on Sunday afternoon. The contents of the warehouse required a hazmat response and decontamination operation. At 1:06 p.m. Chaska crews were dispatched to the QualiTech warehouse at 318 Lake Hazeltine Dr. for a waterflow activation. The business makes animal feed. Chief 2 arrived [...]
May 12 – About 30 women from around the metro attended the 7th Annual Women’s Fire Service Expo in Edina on Saturday. The event, sponsored by the North Star Women Firefighter’s association (NSWFA), took place at the South Metro Public Safety Training Facility in Edina. “Everyone is having a great time and they are really [...]
March 2 – A number of fire departments were called to the scene of a three-alarm fire at a home in Chanhassen on Friday afternoon. Crews were dispatched to the fire, at 1061 Lake Susan Dr., around 1:35 p.m. and found smoke from the basement on arrival. Chanhassen Fire Chief John Wolff told the Chanhassen [...]
- Fire Damages Hanger And Aircraft At Fleming Field May 20, 2013
- Coon Rapids Garage Fire Quickly Controlled May 14, 2013
- Eagan Fire Held to Apartment Closets May 12, 2013
- Roof Collapse Injures Firefighter in South St. Paul May 12, 2013
- St. Paul Firefighters Battle North End House Fire May 8, 2013
- The sR Car Thread - Page 440: [...] The sR Car Thread Driver Freed After C...
- St. Paul Fire & EMS Blotter: Jan. 30 – Feb. 5 | Twin Cities Fire Wire: [...] Kitchen Fire; Firefighters Rescue Unconscio...
- St. Paul Firefighters Rescue 2 From Apartment Fire | Twin Cities Fire Wire: [...] in which St. Paul firefighters rescued a fir...
- Top 10 Stories in January | Twin Cities Fire Wire: [...] [...]...
- Top 10 Stories in January | Twin Cities Fire Wire: [...] SUV Hits Play Structure in White Bear Lake, ...
- Working #Fire. - 7500 blk Logan Ave. S, #Richfield - Unit reports fire in apartment building 5 days ago
- Working fire m – 20th and Central, #Minneapolis - Engine 15 reports flames from the second floor of a two-story duplex 5 days ago
- Working #Fire - 15400 blk of 106 Ave., Coon Rapids - Units on scene of an attached garage fire 1 week ago